- Ensemble Modern takes up Francisco Coll
- In dialogue with Schütz: Torsten Rasch's 'Seven'
- George Benjamin acclaim in Stockholm
- Faber Music’s Catherine Grieves wins at Hollywood Music in Media Awards, for her work on “Killing Eve”
- Sandy Cameron joins Royal Scottish National Orchestra to give UK premiere of Danny Elfman's Violin Concerto
David Matthews's 'Symphony No 7' wins over critics at the world premiere performance at Manchester's Mahler Festival in 2010 Read more
It is possible in certain circumstances to purchase some scores direct from the Hire Library, even if advertised as available only for hire.
Please Contact the Hire Library:
Tel: +44 (0)1279 828907 / 8