- Songs and Haiku: unheard songs by Jonathan Harvey
- 'An achingly beautiful ode to love' - Keaton Henson's 'Us' transfers to London's West End
- 'Propulsive and exhilarating' - widespread praise for Danny Elfman's Violin Concerto
- Keaton Henson’s ‘Six Lethargies’ thrills a sell-out Barbican Hall
- Jess Gillam premieres John Harle's new saxophone concerto 'Briggflatts'
Colin Matthews’s 18-minute orchestral work Turning Point was commissioned by the Concertgebouw of Amsterdam and first performed there in 2007. Read more
It is possible in certain circumstances to purchase some scores direct from the Hire Library, even if advertised as available only for hire.
Please Contact the Hire Library:
Tel: +44 (0)1279 828907 / 8