12 composers found - currently displaying all
- Songs and Haiku: unheard songs by Jonathan Harvey
- 'An achingly beautiful ode to love' - Keaton Henson's 'Us' transfers to London's West End
- 'Propulsive and exhilarating' - widespread praise for Danny Elfman's Violin Concerto
- Keaton Henson’s ‘Six Lethargies’ thrills a sell-out Barbican Hall
- Jess Gillam premieres John Harle's new saxophone concerto 'Briggflatts'
Carl Davis’s epic score for the 1927 silent film of Napoléon is not only the longest ever composed, but also widely celebrated as one of the finest scores of its type. Read more
It is possible in certain circumstances to purchase some scores direct from the Hire Library, even if advertised as available only for hire.
Please Contact the Hire Library:
Tel: +44 (0)1279 828907 / 8