1. General: The Faber Music website resides on servers operated and maintained by or on behalf of Faber Music Ltd ("Faber", "we" or "us").
If you wish to take part in any poll or survey run through the Faber Music website, we will also use your information for the purposes specified in the poll or survey. We may also disclose non-personal, aggregated information we collect through the poll or survey to third parties.
If you wish to take part in any promotion or competition run through the Faber Music website, we will also use your information for the purposes specified in the promotion or competition, to make sure you are eligible to enter the promotion or competition, to contact you if you have won a prize and for publicity purposes.
3. Disclosure to third parties: We will only pass your information on to associated third parties for the purpose of enabling them to send you information which may be of interest to you if you have indicated you are happy for us to do so in your marketing preferences. Don’t worry – we only ever pass on your contact details to third parties with your permission.
If any third party is organising and/or managing any promotion, competition, survey or poll run through the Faber Music Website on our behalf, we may disclose your information to that third party to enable them to do so but they will be prohibited from using your information for any other purpose, unless you have given them specific consent.
Please note that if you upload or post any information to a public part of the Faber Music website, we may use it in accordance with our terms and conditions of use and it may be viewed and used by others.
5. Forums, chat rooms, blogs, message boards: Please be aware that when you post public information to any forums, chat rooms, blogs, or message boards on or through the Faber Music website, that information can be accessed by the public and used to send you unsolicited communications. Faber Music Ltd accepts no responsibility for this.
6. Third party sites: The Faber Music website contains links to third party websites. We may, on occasion, disclose non-personal aggregated information to the owners or providers of those third party websites. We link to a wide variety of other websites and we display advertisements from third parties on the Faber Music website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these websites or for third party advertisers, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated. In particular, unless expressly stated, we are not agents for those sites or advertisers nor are we authorised to make representations on their behalf.
We also include web beacons (also known as clear GIFs or web bugs) in our emails to track the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. This means that if you open an email from us we can see which of the pages of our Faber Music website you have visited. Our web beacons do not store additional information on your computer but, by communicating with our cookies on your computer, they can tell us when you have opened our email. If you object to web beacons, we recommend that you follow the instructions for deleting existing cookies and disabling future cookies above. We will still know how many of our emails are opened and we will automatically receive your IP address, a unique identifier of your computer or other access device; but we will not identify you as an individual.
9. Security: In accordance with our requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998, we will adopt appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to your information. Neither Faber Music Ltd nor any of its group companies shall be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any part of this Download Store including any of your information.
12. Contact details: You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. If you have any general questions about the Faber Music website, you can contact us the Customer Services Team at Faber Music Limited, Burnt Mill, Elizabeth Way, Harlow, Essex, United Kingdom CM20 2HX telephone +44 (0) 1279898988, email email@example.com. If you have any questions about your information including what we hold and how it is used, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.