- Systems administration, support, configuration & development
- Development of Crystal Reports / SSRS Reports for users & third-party clients
- Query development using SQL Server & MS Access
- C#.NET customisation of systems
- Liaison with colleagues and clients re. technological issues/requirements
- Liaison with systems providers & third-party publisher clients
- Temporarily oversee the department in the IT Manager’s absence
- A graduate with a computer science or other technical degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as part of an IT Department (references required)
- MS Access or another RDBMS
- MS Office
- SQL Server & SSRS
- Crystal Reports
No agencies please. We will only respond to applicants who are selected for interview. If you do not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date then your initial application has not been successful in progressing to the next stage.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act (“DPA”) 1998, and General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (EU) 2016, your CV and all personal information contained therein or within other correspondence in relation to an application will only be used in relation to the recruitment of the position in question, unless we receive explicit consent from you to keep it on our files for future reference. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be deleted at the end of the recruitment process.