- The Foundation Pianist – a technical and musical foundation for post-beginners
- Pick a card! Introducing the Lang Lang Music Theory Cards.
- Faber Music composers win at Music Teacher Awards
- How to teach music theory ‘in context’ in piano lessons - by Karen Marshall
- Vote for Best Music Education Initiative 2018
Leading educationalists Karen Marshall and David Blackwell present a brand new piano course, The Foundation Pianist – a set of two books that aims to help students to advance and develop in the post-beginner stages of their musical education. Read more
It is possible in certain circumstances to purchase some scores direct from the Hire Library, even if advertised as available only for hire.
Please Contact the Hire Library:
Tel: +44 (0)1279 828907 / 8