- London Contemporary Orchestra to tour Jonny Greenwood's 'There Will Be Blood' Live
- 'A 21st-century masterpiece': ROH revival of Benjamin's Written on Skin
- Tansy Davies receives British Composer Award for 'Between Worlds'
- Inspired by Edward Thomas
- Acclaim for Mountview production of Goodall's 'Girlfriends'
Margaret Rizza is best known for her contemplative Christian choral music, with a host of admirers and chart-topping success for discs of her chant-based compositions. Her a cappella piece, 'O Speculum Columbe', has just been premiered in Minneapolis by Philip Brunelle. Read more
It is possible in certain circumstances to purchase some scores direct from the Hire Library, even if advertised as available only for hire.
Please Contact the Hire Library:
Tel: +44 (0)1279 828907 / 8