- Oliver Knussen joins the Royal Academy of Music
- The Howard Goodall season at The Union Theatre reaches its finale with its third instalment, 'Girlfriends'
- Sadler's Wells hosts world premiere of Gabriel Prokofiev's new ballet 'Terra Incognita'
- Australian Chamber Orchestra launch Jonny Greenwood’s ‘Water’: “organic and persuasive”
- Re-writing the Past: Woolrich at 60
New York’s Metropolitan Museum features Anderson’s ensemble work 'The Comedy of Change' in their new music series ‘CONTACT!’ which “connects audiences with some of the most interesting, innovative, and engaging music of our time”. Read more