- The Howard Goodall season at The Union Theatre reaches its finale with its third instalment, 'Girlfriends'
- Sadler's Wells hosts world premiere of Gabriel Prokofiev's new ballet 'Terra Incognita'
- Australian Chamber Orchestra launch Jonny Greenwood’s ‘Water’: “organic and persuasive”
- Re-writing the Past: Woolrich at 60
- London Premiere of ‘Last Train to Tomorrow’
On the cusp of the hundredth anniversary of its premiere at the Gloucester Three Choirs Festival, Faber Music is proud to publish a much-needed new edition of Vaughan Williams’ Fantasia on a Theme of Thomas Tallis. Read more