- Maw’s Roman Canticle championed by the Nash Ensemble
- Coll’s Trombone Concerto Tapias in Madrid and Glasgow
- Oliver Knussen joins the Royal Academy of Music
- The Howard Goodall season at The Union Theatre reaches its finale with its third instalment, 'Girlfriends'
- Sadler's Wells hosts world premiere of Gabriel Prokofiev's new ballet 'Terra Incognita'
Julian Anderson’s reputation as a master of orchestral composition was resoundingly confirmed with the recent premiere of The Discovery of Heaven by the London Philharmonic Orchestra. The press praised Anderson’s vivid, gripping music comparing him to a modern-day Debussy. Read more