- Maw’s Roman Canticle championed by the Nash Ensemble
- Coll’s Trombone Concerto Tapias in Madrid and Glasgow
- Oliver Knussen joins the Royal Academy of Music
- The Howard Goodall season at The Union Theatre reaches its finale with its third instalment, 'Girlfriends'
- Sadler's Wells hosts world premiere of Gabriel Prokofiev's new ballet 'Terra Incognita'
Margaret Rizza is best known for her contemplative Christian choral music, with a host of admirers and chart-topping success for discs of her chant-based compositions. Her a cappella piece, 'O Speculum Columbe', has just been premiered in Minneapolis by Philip Brunelle. Read more