- Howard Goodall pens title track for Julian Lloyd Webber’s last solo album
- Maw’s Roman Canticle championed by the Nash Ensemble
- Coll’s Trombone Concerto Tapias in Madrid and Glasgow
- Oliver Knussen joins the Royal Academy of Music
- The Howard Goodall season at The Union Theatre reaches its finale with its third instalment, 'Girlfriends'
Carl Davis’s epic score for the 1927 silent film of Napoléon (directed by Abel Gance) is not only the longest ever composed, but also widely celebrated as one of the finest scores of its type. This autumn it comes to London... Read more