Concerto for Violin
- violin, large orchestra, tape, two conductors and click-track tape
- Solo Instruments with Orchestra
- 3(II+III=picc).2.3.2(=cbsn) - 4431 - perc(4): 4 wdbl/4 tpl.bl/4 sandblock/2 claves/4 conga/2 cabaca/2 BD/2 tom-t/2 tam-t/2 mar/2 susp.cym/2 splash cym/2 tgl/2 drum kit(=hi-hat/SD/BD+foot ped)/2 mcas or chocalho - 2 harp - strings (Elec requirements): pre-recorded 4-track tape, 6 radio earpieces to the 2 conductors and 4 perc. 2 tracks of the tape relay a click to the conductors & perc. 2 tracks relay occasional sampled sounds.
- Commissioned by the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra for their150th anniversary
- First Performance
- 17.3.92, Philharmonic Hall, Liverpool: Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra/Tasmin Little/Libor Pesek/Dominic Muldowney
Score, parts and click-track tape for hire