Faber Music is recruiting a Marketing Executive (Digital) as part of its dynamic print publishing team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will help to develop Faber Music’s marketing strategy through digital campaigns for products across website, social and email marketing channels. The ability to interpret campaign data to help inform decisions and recommendations is key. While this role will be primarily focussed on delivering activity and insights on digital marketing channels, you will also be involved in print marketing, events and PR as part of fully integrated marketing campaigns.
- Plan, implement and report on organic social media campaigns for titles and channels, including creation of engaging digital content.
- Grow and expand company social media presence and implement paid social campaigns (planning, building, optimisation).
- Support PR and artist campaigns on social media.
- Identify opportunities for digital advertising with 3rd parties, influencers, and other paid media.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword optimisation etc.).
- Measure performance of digital marketing campaigns.
- Create email campaigns for products.
- Provide creative ideas and organise online content such as author blog articles and webinars.
- Prepare online newsletters and organise their distribution through various channels.
- Design website banners and landing pages to promote product.
- Support the Marketing Manager with the roll-out of integrated marketing campaigns.
- A professional or Degree-level qualification in Marketing.
- Excellent understanding of marketing concepts and best practices.
- A strong interest in music and publishing.
- Experience of managing business social media accounts and advertising (Facebook for Business).
- Excellent copy-writing skills and an eye for great design.
- Analytical mindset, exceptional organisation skills and an ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a Digital Marketing role or similar
- The ability to use Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience delivering email campaigns
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Experience using analytics for SEO and website optimisation
You will be part of a small and highly professional team within a vibrant, creative office culture based in Bloomsbury, central London. Ideal start date as soon as possible. While the role is based in the company’s Central London office, we are currently operating a hybrid working from home policy.
Faber Music was founded in 1965, as a sister company to the distinguished book publisher Faber and Faber. More than fifty years on, the company is one of the leading independent British publishers of classical, contemporary, media, and printed pop and educational music.
Level: Executive / some experience preferred
Hours: Full Time
Salary: dependent on experience
Closing date: 28 November 2021
Faber Music is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and welcome applications from anyone whose background is currently underrepresented in the industry. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter, stating your current salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Marketing Executive’ in the subject line.
No agencies please. We will only respond to applicants who are selected for interview. If you do not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date then your initial application has not been successful in progressing to the next stage.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act (“DPA”) 1998, and General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (EU) 2016, your CV and all personal information contained therein or within other correspondence in relation to an application will only be used in relation to the recruitment of the position in question, unless we receive explicit consent from you to keep it on our files for future reference. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be deleted at the end of the recruitment process.