- voice, alto flute, percussion and double bass
- Solo Voice, Mixed Chamber Ensemble
- words by Peace Activist Rachel Corrie who died in Gaza while protesting the demolition of a Palestinian home.
- afl - perc(1): hi-hat.cym/susp.cym - DB
- In original octave it's best sung by Alto or Counter-tenor. Transposed an octave down it can be sung by Tenor or Baritone.
Commissioned by John Woolrich in 2003 for an anti-war cabaret
- First Performance
- 9.10.10, Britten Studio, Snape Maltings, Snape, UK: Anna Snow/Azalea Ensemble
Score and parts on special sale from the Hire Library or available for digital download from www.fabermusicstore.com