Faber Music is recruiting a Marketing Executive as part of its dynamic print publishing team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will help to deliver Faber Music’s marketing strategy through campaigns for wide-ranging publications across consumer marketing channels. You will be engaged in social media, email marketing, SEO, printed marketing, events, PR and analytics, as part of fully integrated marketing campaigns.
- Support the Marketing Manager with the roll-out of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Be responsible for keeping the Marketing Schedule populated.
- Plan, implement and report on organic and paid social media campaigns for titles and channels, including creation of engaging content.
- Create consumer email campaigns for publications.
- Create web banners and landing pages, images and video for social media and printed materials for promotion such as postcards/flyers.
- Support PR and artist campaigns including social media and events.
- Support educational authors and composers with social media and website content.
- Identify opportunities for digital advertising, SEO.
- Provide creative ideas and organise content for author blog articles and webinars.
- Prepare online newsletters and organise their distribution through various channels.
- A strong understanding of marketing concepts and best practices.
- A strong interest in music, music education and publishing.
- Experience of managing business social media accounts and advertising (Meta Business Suite).
- Experience delivering email campaigns.
- Excellent copy-writing skills.
- Excellent InDesign and Photoshop skills, with a strong design eye.
- Exceptional organisational skills and an ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A professional or Degree-level qualification (Marketing and/or Music is preferable).
- Experience in a marketing role in a music company or organisation.
- Microsoft Excel skills.
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
- Experience using analytics for SEO and website optimisation.
You will be part of a small and highly professional team within a vibrant, creative office culture based in Bloomsbury, central London. Ideal start date as soon as possible. The role will be based in the company’s Central London office.
Faber Music was founded in 1965, as a sister company to the distinguished book publisher Faber and Faber. More than fifty years on, the company is one of the leading independent British publishers of printed pop and educational music.
Level: Executive / some experience required
Hours: Full Time
Salary: dependent on experience
Closing date: 13 March 2023
Faber Music is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and welcome applications from anyone whose background is currently underrepresented in the industry. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter, stating your current salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Marketing Executive’ in the subject line.
No agencies please. We will only respond to applicants who are selected for interview. If you do not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date then your initial application has not been successful in progressing to the next stage.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act (“DPA”) 1998, and General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (EU) 2016, your CV and all personal information contained therein or within other correspondence in relation to an application will only be used in relation to the recruitment of the position in question, unless we receive explicit consent from you to keep it on our files for future reference. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be deleted at the end of the recruitment process.