THE VOCES8 Method is an innovative new system which enhances neurological development, helping to deliver improved academic results. Based on research by the Institute of Education, it contains group activities based on rhythm and melody which are designed to develop key learning skills and improve students’ academic learning processes for all subjects.
- Suitable for small groups or whole-school participation.
- Requires no musical expertise or expensive equipment.
- Supported by free online training videos.
- Backed up by CPD training sessions led by members of VOCES8.
- An interactive app enables students to explore the activities for themselves.