Pam Wedgwood’s Piano Basics 1 (Beginner to Pre-Grade Level 1) takes you on your first steps to becoming a pianist and well-rounded musician. This unique method provides the building blocks to develop a sound technique in an imaginative and practical way, whilst also establishing essential theory and general musical knowledge. Packed with plenty of Pam’s toe-tapping, irresistible pieces, there’s no better way to learn the piano!
- Warm-ups, fun exercises and great tunes throughout: from Pam’s own jazzy pieces plus well-known tunes.
- Theory quizzes and fact files help to develop a broad knowledge of music.
- Teacher’s piano accompaniments for many of the pieces bring the music to life.
- Online audio contains complete performances and imaginative backing tracks to play along with.
- A host of online supporting resources is available to download
- The word search is available here
- The word search answers are available here
- The crossword answers are available here
- The certificate is available here