Show us a Song! offers a truly immersive approach to singing that embraces music, drama, movement, staging and performing - the Lin Marsh way! Structured around ten original songs on a variety of school topics, this book offers teachers a treasure chest of ideas and activities to develop musicianship, creativity, literacy, and general knowledge and understanding. Each song comes with informative notes, imaginative ideas for soundscapes and seedling ideas for groups to develop.
- Ten songs on popular school themes, specially written for young voices by Lin Marsh
- CD with stylish backing tracks and inspiring performances, sung by Lin Marsh
- Topics include: Victorian England, food from around the world, festivals and celebrations, space, the seasons (winter), technology and the jungle
- Develops musical learning in line with the requirements of the music curriculum (Key Stage 1-2)
- Photocopiable music pages.
- Lyric sheets are available to download here.