Ukulele Basics is a landmark ukulele method for young beginners. Carefully designed for use in both individual- and group-learning contexts, Ukulele Basics supports players and teachers through the early stages of learning, providing the ideal foundation for budding musicians. From how to hold your ukulele, through basic chords and strumming patterns, to playing accompaniments and simple tunes, this carefully paced method provides a complete resource for aspiring players.
- Suitable for absolute beginners aged 6+
- Gradually introduces key musical concepts, tab and stave notation, simple chords and strums and tunes to pluck
- CD containing demos for all songs and chords as well as numerous backing tracks
- Notes for teachers and tips for parents/carers to download from the CD
- Detailed lesson plans for selected songs can be found below